If you are working with WordPress and installing new versions for your clients on a regular basis, you probably find yourself losing quite amount of time on setting everything up.
Since there are numberless plugins available for WordPress, you have probably already found the ones you usually use. And you probably have a list of must-have plugins for any WordPress installation that you constantly use. So, wouldn’t it be nice if you could install them in just one click?
Well, with WP Core plugin, you can do just that.
If you visit https://wpcore.com/ you can create a collection of plugins which you can always have by your side and which you can install as one plugin. The plugin group will stay online and you are free to access it and edit on your free account any time you want. You aren’t even limited on one collection which means that you can have multiple mini collections where you can sort your SEO plugins, security plugins, etc.
Now, let’s see how to setup WP Core:
- Go to Plugins->Add New
- Search for “WP Core”
- Install and activate the plugin
- Go to https://wpcore.com/collections/create
- Choose a name and a description for your collection and make it private or public
- Click on “Continue” button
- Add plugins in your collection by typing their name or the exact URL from WordPress plugin repository
- Find your unique key on top of the page and copy it
- Go back to your WordPress admin panel
- Navigate to Settings->WP Core
- Paste the unique key from your collection
- Install all plugins in once click